Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 11

This week I have been planning the layout of my website with all the information I've gathered over the last eleven weeks. I have also thought about adding video clips of all the attractions at the theme park. This will give everyone a visual of what they'll be able to experience at the famous theme parks.  I also began to wonder if I will continue to add new information about the theme parks and events occurring at the parks once our twenty percent project is over. I feel as though I should because as I continue to go to the park more often I will learn more things I can share with others. The site will not be my main priority in life but I will occasionally add to it and edit things. The theme parks are constantly having new additions or changes whether it be a new show or a different parade. I would like to keep tabs of all the changes and upcoming events for the future guests.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment