Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10

The weeks have gone by so fast and it is almost time for my project to be finished. As the end nears I am beginning to wrap up my twenty percent project. I've begun thinking about the many ways I can present all the information I've collected over the past few weeks. After much consideration I've come to the conclusion that I will create a slideshow presentation about my project. I will talk about why I chose the topic I did and the process to create it. In addition to the slideshow presentation I will also be creating a website that has all the information I've gathered. For the website I will ensure everything is categorized to help people find exactly what they are searching for. To give the website a boost I will include visuals such as pictures of the theme park, shows and food. I would also like to include a suggestion and review comment box so others are able to share their own opinions of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment