Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 12

As I put my presentation together I've realized it needs more pictures. Luckily, I will be attending Disney's 24 hour event. I believe that pictures of the park late at night and while the sun rises will be just what my presentation and blog need. I will try to get as many pictures as I can throughout the night. I would like to include many pictures from Cars Land because I believe it is the most beautiful sight late at night. The night sky is dark and the section of the park is lit up with all the bright neon signs that resemble Radiator Springs. The designers of the Cars Land section did an absolutely amazing job of bringing the onscreen town of Radiator Springs to life. Everything down to the gravel on the ground resembles the town from the movie. I would also like to get pictures of the World Of Color because the show is just incredible. All the colors and lights are an amusing sight that many love to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment