Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13

I have presented my project to the class and felt that I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I knew what was on the presentation but I let my nerves get the best of me and I forgot everything that was on my slides. I also wasn't able to be as loud and clear as I had wanted because I had gotten sick and currently have a sore throat. I wish I would have put more effort into my presentation and made it to the best of my ability. I should have pushed to do better. If I could do it over again I would have made my presentation better. I also would've worked on my website a little more. I'm still unsure as to why my website was unable to be put up. I am not an expert on technology and creating a website therefor I will not know. I will however try to get my website up and submitted to Mr.Lee before the end of the week.
 My 20% Project Presentation



No comments:

Post a Comment