Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 8

This week I began getting information on hotels surrounding the Disneyland theme parks. I've read reviews people have posted and have looked at prices. I've also researched different prices of the hotels and their qualities. Along with that list I've included hotels that serve free breakfast, have a pool and are within walking distance of the theme park and restaurants surrounding it. Many families are exhausted after a long fun-filled day and wish to stay in a nice comfortable place that feels just like home. Prices on the hotels may vary depending on the time of year(i.e holidays, weekends and special events). For an extra special trip guests may want to spend an evening or two in one of The Disneyland Hotel's Signature Suites. These signature suites are great for children. It is an amazing experience for children. Although it is a tad pricey, I truly believe every penny is worth it to create an unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment